A sophisticated groomed body enhances the presentation of a person. It does so by making a person look clean and thus, the presentable one. To do so, you need to first get a body groomer and then, groom with it to get the uneven body hairs out of the league. All-in-all, this work requires a quality body grooming trimmer that can stand firm to do the requisite job. In this context, looking for a reputable brand that can pursue the job of clipping the hair becomes so important. Philips is known for manufacturing quality trimmers. In its armoury of clippers, the US manufacture has come up with the “Body Groomer” series. Today we are going to review the Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro. Let’s get started.
Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro- Introduction
If you need a quality trimmer to groom your body, what’s better than the best BodyGroomer from the house of Philips? Philips is known for manufacturing awesome Norelco beard trimmers, smart hair clippers and all. The Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro, due to its versatile specifications and the ability to do its work with utmost perfection deserves a spot among the top. Here’s take a quick look of its attributes, specifications, pros and cons.
Varied Body Hair Length Settings
The Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro has a variegated length settings. It consists high performance rounded blades and combs that altogether provides a smooth shave. Most noticeably, the trim settings range from 11 to 25 inches. Therefore, you can sport a well maintained body hair.
The hair length settings becomes really important when you would like to have a diversified coiffure. That being said, the fuzz of short hairs on your chest and minimal back hairs would clearly reflect the manhood.
Whether you love to trim your compact body forest completely or, like to experiment with it, the Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro is the perfect choice.
A precise dual sided design
The Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro boasts of a convenient dual sided design. It contains both a trimmer and a shaver to let you groom in either way. This groomer is crafted for the ultimate body comfort below the neck.
In context, you can shave and trim your abs, chest, legs, back and shoulders with an utmost ease. The BodyGroomer is empowered with a mighty motor that aids in its proper functioning. Moreover, the additional shave head prevents cut while capturing long hairs in a go.
The Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro swags a dominant configuration. Due to its lucrative design, it glides over the skin while trimming the dense birch body hair of yours. If you are seeking for a BodyGroomer that provides you an irritation free shave, this should be the desired machine to bag up.
Rotational head for a comfortable shave
The Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro consists of the 3-D gliding technology. Having said that, you receive a three dimensional pivoting head on the top of the groomer. This head allows you to closely follow the contours of your body.
This technology is quite beneficial while grooming through the rough surfaces of your body. A body contains various crest and troughs. There, this clipper adapts according to the different body curves and hence ends up giving a closer shave.
In conclusion, the head atop Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro slightly tilts during the operation. Henceforth, it can adjust every single body curve of yours and finish trimming/shaving the body hairs stuck in between. None of the Philips Norelco BodyGroomers except the series 7100 can do the desired job and that makes it a smart choice to grab.
BodyGroom BG2040 additional features
- It contains pearl tips and hypoallergenic foil shaver to protect your skin against friction. Please note that the continuous rubbing against body skin tends to produce skin irritation. Henceforth, the Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro sustains skin health.
- The BG2040 is cordless and offers a rubber grip. The design is ergonomically and give total control.
- It is battery efficient as an hour’s charge produces the juice of 50 minutes.
- The BG2040 is completely waterproof and cleaning is not an issue with this BodyGroomer.
- Blades of the Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro are very sharp and effective. Therefore, it provides the closest trim ever possible.
- The inbuilt light indicator blinks when the device is about to charge completely. This features comes handy and protects the equipment from getting overheated.
The Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro is listed a bestseller on Amazon. Having said that, it has crossed thousands of verified sales and similar number of customers reviews. By the time of writing this review, the BG2040 BodyGroomer a whopping 4.1 stars and more than 60% of 5 star ratings.
If you analyse customers’ outlook regarding this product, you will find that every other buyer has awarded it the perfect BodyGroomer for their daily need. One verified purchaser has claimed it “wonderful and five stars” while another believes it to be a superior BodyGroomer with dual purpose. Most noteworthy, not every product receives this massive response and if an equipment does, you can’t afford to miss buying it.
PROS & CONS of the Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro
- It can be used on all skin types. So, people with sensitive skin do not have to worry about using this BodyGroomer.
- In addition, the manufacturers claim to have no skin irritation issues due to the quality blades and rubbing-free patching.
- It provides the best value for money as this boasts of market best features available in this product.
- The blades offered along with the Philips Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro are self sharpening and hence, there is no issue of blade maintenance.
- Last but not the least, the BodyGroomer is completely waterproof and can be washed under tap water or can be used under shower.
- The Norelco series 7100, like all the BodyGroomers can’t reach some areas of your back. To do the grooming of those areas, you need to take help of another person.
- Few customers had faced the issue of charger dysfunction. If you have made a purchase from Amazon and are facing this problem, you’ll get a replacement in no time.
- It needs some time getting used to the dual groomer. Also, the various length settings are something worth adventuring and figuring out.
Verdict & Pricing
Analysing this clipper would make you fall in love with it. First of all, It is a magnificent dual-sided groomer that trims with an ultimate ease. Secondly, It is loaded with five length settings that altogether let you clip your body hairs at different length. In addition, the Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro has a 3D pivoting head to provide a closer shave. Most noteworthy, this groomer is waterproof and battery efficient and is a partner for long adventure.
The BG2040 groomer is priced competitively around USD 60. However, different retailers offer divergent pricing. This makes Amazon a better place to bargain and buy from the right retailer. The Philips Norelco BG2040 bodygroom 7100 Pro is much ahead of its competitors in terms of feature, pricing and customers opinion and thus, provides a better value. In my conclusion based on the in-depth analysis, I would definitely recommend you buying this groomer that supplies everything you need.