follow url The Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 has brought an ultimate revolution in the world of grooming. In current time, when grooming and shaving both are preferred by the masses, there has to be an idea that binds technology in order to enhance people’s comfort. There run a simultaneous lifestyle, one that uses quality electric beard trimmers and the other makes use of a shaver. Both has different purpose. While the former provides you a casual look, the latter styles you up for a professional life.
http://tiffin.my/bilwoer/3600 What actually makes a product better? This is quite a debatable topic. In my opinion, it takes a lot of analysis and side by side comparison against its rivalries. In this article, I would talk about the variegated attributes of the Philips Norelco 1150X/46 Shaver 6100, positions where it lags and excels. Let’s talk further.
vivere con iq option - Volete ricevere un conto gratuito per provare le opzioni binarie? http://modernhomesleamington.co.uk/?id=31338 cingottano slamming. Contents
Features of the Philips Norelco Shaver 6100
- The Philips 6100 incorporates a quick charge feature that allows you to juice your shaver for a grooming session in just three minutes span. This comes handy when you forgot to charge your device and require shaving instantly.
- The Norelco 1150X boasts of a heavy duty motor to pull the wildest beard off. In addition, It provides a run time of 40 minutes in a full charge.
- An easy cleaning and waterproof attribute of Norelco 1150X/46 makes it stand further. You just have to run it under tap water and use the integral brush to clean crannies. Moreover, you can also disassemble the shaver and wash each blade separately.
- The Philips Norelco 1150X/46 is a perfect partner for travel and outdoors. Don’t forget it has a lucid and minimalistic design wrapped up with few most striking features. The Norelco 6100 is portable and cordless and comes with a protective cap to keep your device safe from dents.
- Last but not the least is the hair collection chamber feature. This chamber is basically a compartment for hair collection. As a result, all you receive is a hassle free grooming experience.
Slim and Minimalist Design
forex knights mentoring program The Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 boasts of a future proof cut edge design. The 1150X/46 has a curved body and looks elegant in a blue font. On the uppermost portion, you will find a perched shaved head to do the requisite grooming task. Shaver 6100 has a rubber ridge that gives a firm grip during wet shaves. In addition, there are three indicator lights to depict the charging, control lock and battery status of the razor. To settle down your query, the Shaver comes with a charging stand, trimmer head, cleaning brush, power plug and protective cap.
Let’s elaborate its inbuilt features a bit. First of all is the control lock option. This allows you to control functionality of the power button. The control lock comes handy while travelling as you can disable the power switch to avoid accidental press. “Hair collection chambers” is an another important attribute. Putting i
t down on the side enhances dumping the shaving on the surface. There are few other user-friendly specifications such as quick charge feature and precision cut blades that altogether makes the Norelco 1150X/46 a masterpiece.
A closer shaving experience from Philips
The Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 is loaded with a handful of modern features. It feels quite awesome to see how the manufacturers have used the advance lift and cut technology inside this shaver. This feature employs the shaver’s blades to cut the beard without skin irritation. Moreover, the modern GyroFlex 2D premium technology fits the shaver along the face contours. This makes the shaver head flex according to your face shape. As a result, you get a flexible and comfortable shave resulting from the smart movement of the electric shaver. Please take a note that this razor contains unique slots to grab shorter hair, giving you a clean and fresh look.
Shaving comfort reborn
Unlike most of the electric razors, the Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 keeps both dry and wet shave options open. Feel free to use water, gels, lotions, foams and whatever it takes for a wet trimming experience. The shaver employs airing holes in order to let water out, in case you use it under shower. Although, you should consider not to immerse it completely under water as this is not recommended at all.
The Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 includes a giant battery to provide 40 minutes of cordless shaving experiences in a single charge. Moreover, it is embedded with skin glide shaving experience and feels comfortable to use it over face and neck for a closer grooming. Most noteworthy, the razor has a quick charge option. The shaver 6100 also incorporates the precision trimming to facilitate you with sideburn and moustache trimming.
There are a lot of advantages of buying the Philips Norelco Shaver 6100. Here’s the quick summary of features that would tell you how it is better than other groomers.
- Sleek and attractive design
- Incorporates travel lock feature to stop accidental press
- High performance with variegated functionalities
- Supports daily shaving with side burns trimming
- Fast charge and decent battery life
- Meant for both wet and dry usage
- Completely waterproof and can be used under shower
- Incorporates compact charging base with extra suction cups meant for mounting
- Comes with protection cap and travel case to avoid dings.
- Powerful motor makes it smoother to operate in comparison with other electric shavers
In my primary testing, I noticed few flaws with the Norelco 6100. These drawbacks are limited and vary from one to other. Howsoever, I put on a summary of the limited disadvantages of this razor.
- Manual attachment of the trimmer
- You get slightly lesser battery in comparison with other models
- Irreplaceable battery
- Sometimes it leaves behind some hairs if not used attentively
Bottom Line and Verdict
The Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 incorporates an elegant design and updated technology. In addition, it has dual precision heads equipped with slots to shave longer hairs and holes to groom the shortest stubble. Moreover, the Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 has a decent battery life and has a waterproof chassis. Wet and dry shaving mode makes the shaving experience a lot comfortable. Most noteworthy is the skin glide and super lift and cut technology which provide a close and hassle free groom. The Norelco 1150X is priced very competitively at USD 70, that makes it one of the best electric razors.
The Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 is loaded with features loaded in high-end shavers. High end electric razors cost around USD 200 and thus, I chose it. I have been using it for an year and it performs buttery smooth. Happy to have one. – http://www.siai.it/?ityies=demo-opzioni-binarie&c5a=0a Nick Jonathan
The buyers are quite satisfied with this razor. By the time of writing this review, the Philips Norelco Shaver 6100 has received about 4200 verified purchases with a whopping 4.2 stars. Around 80% of customers are quite content buying this razor and you can one of them too. Amazon is filled with positive reviews about the Shaver 6100. Due to the amazing feedback and high rated features at this price point, I’ll definitely recommend you bagging this razor.